Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 9

I cannot believe it has been NINE days since I started this journey! I really do like this new way of living. Yes, I still have cravings, yes, it isn't always easy planning out my entire day of food. But, with practice I have found that I believe I could absolutely live this way forever. I would say that the part of this I miss is having side items with dinner LOL! But I could if I didn't make such decadent meals, I like those for now so I will just have to have my side item 2 hours before and three hours later :D

This week I intend to add even more exercise than I did last week, with the goal of 30 minutes of cardio every morning and 15 minutes of strength training every evening. I am loving my new ENERGY! I wake up early and feel great all day, well except when the Oregon "sunshine" gets to me :D

Well, I am still going folks and I feel fantastic about it! I hope you all have an amazing week!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I really admire you so much. I hope you have a great week, too!
    Also, here is a great recipe- it's from Sara Moulton's Weeknight Meals- and you can use lowfat mayo to make the mayo for you, and since it's a little spicy, you don't have to use it at all for the kiddies. (or for you, if you don't like spice...) You don't need much, but it gives a great flavor!
    http://www.saramoulton.com/weeknightmeals/shows.php?cat_id=8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's the Asian Turkey Burgers, by the way- there's several on that page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, you truly are amazingly awesome! I am so proud of you!! Thank you for sharing this journey, you are so inspirational!! Have a wonderful day Beautiful! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Alicia! I appreciate your support and love SOOOO much!

    ReplyDelete