Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 12

Let's see so tonight at my bible study one of the ladies came over to me and told me that I looked as though I was slimmer :D I was thrilled! Even though I had many friends tell me I look great! Which is SO encouraging and sweet, this lady had NO idea of what I have been doing, so it affirmed my commitment that much more. I don't quite know how to explain why this program works so well, except that I eat frequently and include high levels of protein. Why oh Why didn't I do it sooner! Oh well, I can't worry about that, I can only rejoice that I am finally LOSING, and I AM SO HAPPY doing it!

1 comment:

  1. The positive comments do help tremendously. For me, it was seeing the changes in photos. I just adjusted to the gradual changes in my weight(both when I gained and when I lost) so I never really saw the differences. But with pictures there was definite changes to compare.

    ReplyDelete