Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 8

So in all my excitement yesterday I forgot to put my new current weight! I now weigh with clothes on....very important to remember that 260.2 FABULOUS!!! This morning however I weighed 258.1 so also VERY AWESOME!! Many people have been asking me for some recipes and I wanted to start by posting one, that I made up from inspiration from the cook this not that cook book!

Chicken Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers.

You will need:
Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts
Teriyaki sauce
Pineapple Rings
Whole Wheat Buns
Red Onion
BIG green Leafy Lettuce

Start with the Chicken, I like to take mine and cut in half through the middle of the chicken so I am making a thin 4-6 oz cutlet.
Then in a very hot pan pour 2 tablespoons olive oil. When the oil starts to smoke add your chicken about 4 minutes on each side should do it.
Once the chicken is browned and yummy Spoon 2 Tablespoons of Teriyaki sauce on to each piece of chicken cook about 2 more minutes then turn off heat while you assemble the burger.

For the buns, i like to grill mine on the grill for a minute.
Then add Onion, Lettuce and Pineapple!
DELISH!!!

Total Calories 350
Protein 42 grams

Makes 4 serving from 2 store bought breasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment