Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 15

Today my family and I went to a town here in Oregon on the coast, Newport. It was SUCH a beautiful day. I wanted to set myself up for success so we didn't leave until after lunch and I packed my mini meals, we also planned our dinner at Subway. Well much to my dismay Subway missed the memo that included my plan and they were OUT of EVERYTHING!! So of course being the rational woman I am, I ordered my food( which I got for around 400 calories after recalculating got my water sat the family down and promptly excused myself to their restroom for a quick cry. I was just so disappointed..... But when all was said and done it is just fuel and not fun. SO I put my big girl panties on, sucked it up and had a great time with my family. I guess I just figured of all the places to feel safe, there are CALORIES and hidden NO NO'S everywhere! I am so glad that I now have the tools to readjust and get on the right track! I'm still going STRONG! YAY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well good thing you put your big girl panties on! What did you do before that?? j/k Lol!! I love you Kim! And I'm so proud of how well you're doing. It is frustrating when you plan so well for something, and it doesn't happen for reasons out of your control. But you're exactly right, it was just about fuel for your body. And you can still have a great time with your family!

    ReplyDelete