Saturday, February 20, 2010

WEIGH IN DAY #6

Yesterday was my 6th weigh in day! I am so happy to tell you all that I lost another 2.2 pounds I am now at 243 lbs! WOW I have lost 24 pounds since I started Monarch January 8th and 32 pounds since Dec 15th!!! I also worked out 4 times last week, thanks to Christi! I talked to my nurse practitioner yesterday and went over my new body composition it is amazing! I cannot believe how my body is changing! My BMI has gone from 44.5 to 40, I have lost 3 inches off of my waist for a total of 10 inches off of everything! This program works!

7 comments:

  1. WOOOO WHOOOOO!!!! Yeah Kimmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! Where are my pictures??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Soon! I still don't feel like I look different! :D Although my hubby says I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'd believe your husband. Besides, pics are important to SHOW you how much you have changed. You may not have changed much from picture set number 2, but I bet there is a big difference from the first ones you took.

    ReplyDelete