Monday, February 1, 2010

DAY 25

Oh my goodness! I can't believe it is day 25 of this weightloss journey, I haven't been blooging everyday, because quite frankly I haven't wanted to bore you all! LOL! Things have been going VERY well and I am still plugged in and more committed than ever! I can proudly say that I have not gone off my program not even one time! I have stayed in my allotted calories and I have added exercise into my daily lifestyle. I am very happy and I can't immagine going back to the way I used to live! I love this lifestyle! So this weekend I was super excited I had to go buy new jeans because my old jeans are just WAY too big! AWESOME!!! I am so excited to continue to shrink!

6 comments:

  1. That reminds me of the commercial for Monarch where the sweet little lady says, "My husband calls me 'The Incredible Shrinking Woman'"! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Keep it up! You are SO admirable! I just saw something at the grocery store the other day, and if you're hunting for recipes, you may be interested- this month's (Feb) Real Simple magazine's cover is "Healthy Meals For 400 Calories" I didn't have a chance to really look at it, but it may be worth checking out. Even if only to inspire you to create your own!
    (And I'm sure you could edit some of the recipes for even better calorie content, if you felt the need...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo Rita! Thank you friend! I will check it out for sure!

    ha ha! Kelly!! I sure hope I am she lost 150 lbs!!!!

    Thank you so much Alicia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim....you are amazing. I have not yet lost any weight on my journey but I am hoping to do so soon cause I wanna buy new pants too! :) I have lost inches but not weight but I'm also building muscle so it makes a difference! Keep up the AMAZING work and all I can say is YOU GO GIRL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked your post, not boring to me :) Congrats on the skinny pants, feels good doesn't it? I have some waiting for me to lose a couple more pounds.

    ReplyDelete