Friday, February 5, 2010

WEIGH IN DAY #4

Here I am at another Friday, and it is a beautiful one at that! I am so excited to report that I weighed in today at 248 lbs. which is a LOSS of 3.6 pounds! WOOOHOOO! I am still so pleased! I kicked off this Friday after weighing in with a 3 mile walk with my husband. I feel great!! I can't believe today is my 28th day! So in my first month in Monarch I have lost 19 lbs. that is a grand total of 29 pounds since December! I now only have 70 pounds to lose to reach my goal!

My biggest contributor to my success this far has really been following my caloric intake precisely. I have not gone over my 1200-1300 calories a day and I am eating all healthy whole foods, no processed food at all.

Today I realized my mind set really had changed when I was out with my husband and we were talking about going out to eat for lunch. At first I was trying to find something that I could eat that would be in my range. Well I found a couple of things, but really I I couldn't find much, and I would have had to go over a little. So the great part was, I told my husband it really wasn't worth it to me and instead we went to the grocery store and I made a FABULOUS Salad for under 200 calories!!! It was the first time that I didn't panic, and CHOSE to eat at home without pouting! YAY me! We had a great day, and I feel great!

Cheers to another successful week ahead, new goal is 10 pounds for this upcoming 4 weeks, I KNOW I can do it!

3 comments:

  1. Great job, Kim! I don't like eating out nearly as much anymore either. Too many calories. It's like they guilt me into eating more than I want, because I don't want to waste anything. I lost 2 lbs this week, which was huge for me. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHRISTI!!! 2 pounds is GREAT!!! It is so AWESOME to know I have friends going through the exact same thing as I am!!! I think about you guys when I am feeling frustrated over the food I think I miss in a weak moment! It always gets me through! GREAT JOB!!! Cheers to this week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot!! Way to go Kimmie!

    ReplyDelete