Friday, March 12, 2010

WEIGH IN DAY #9

YAY! This is my 9th weigh in, I have been having such a great time on this plan! I am now fully working out 3 times a week and actually fitting in walks on my off days and loving it! I weighed in today and I am SO SO SO proud to report that I lost another 2.4 pounds!!!! This morning when I got on the scale I was 233.0 ahhhhhhh!!! SO AWESOME!! I have to give all of my friends and you guys on here a BIG THANK YOU! You all have been so SO SO SO SO Supportive and that has just kept me inspired and feeling great which I think is why I LOVE it so much, because I am an attention hound :) LOL! But really, I am so happy my weightloss to date is 42 pounds pics to come this weekend! For those of you on the same journey....keep it up we CAN DO IT!! YEAH!

1 comment:

  1. 42 lbs is crazy! Good job Kim, keep it up and my bet will win :)

    ReplyDelete