Friday, March 26, 2010

WEIGH IN DAY #11

TODAY IS WEIGH IN DAY! I am so proud of myself! I have worked so diligently to lose weight and this week I lost another 1.6 pounds! I weighed in at 226.8!! OH MY GOSH! I haven't seen this number since I was pregnant with my first child!

Ok so her are my stats!

January 8th March 26th
BODY Weight 267.3 226.8

Total Body Fat 46.3% 41.3%
121lbs 91.8 lbs

Fat free Mass 53.7% 58.7%
141.1 lbs 130.5 lbs

Body Mass index 44.5 37

AS OF TODAY I AM OFFICALLY NOT morbidly OBESE! YEAH!!!!

When I started this journey I had a resting Energy Expenditure of 1961 Calories per day

Now it is 1786 WOWSERS! I feel amazing! Thank you all for encouraging me and most of accepting me all those years. Not everyone is nice to you when you are heavy, the real friends are the ones who love you NO MATTER what! I love you all back!

3 comments:

  1. You did it!! You exceeded both your goal and my weight loss prediction. I should have challenged you to lose 15 lbs for March :) I am so excited for you and am still astounded that you have dropped 40 lbs since January. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, you are doing soooo amazing!! I'm so excited for you, proud of your hard work, and inspired by all the healthy wonderful changes you have made! I love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go friend!

    ReplyDelete