Friday, April 23, 2010

WEIGH IN DAY #15!!!

YAY! YAY! YAY! I just got back from my weigh in and my 4 week appointment. I am freaking out! I LOST 4.5 pounds! I am NOW 215.5 yeah! Last week was hard, I couldn't understand loosing only .8 pounds when I hadn't gone off program at all but I was determined to continue with the program and it totally paid off! I am thrilled at this weeks loss and it goes to show you can't predict the loss. That's for sure! As I continue on this journey I realize that the only thing that was standing in my way before was me. I was making choices that sabatoged myself and I was eating to find comfort! Now I eat for fuel and I take joy and comfort from my friends and family. I feel great although I must say that my friends are so sweet, but their spoiling me with all this attention and I think while my butt is getting smaller, my head is getting bigger LOL! Thank goodness, I got a zit last week! LOL!

6 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOO!!!! So excited for you. And, you can't be perfect all of the time....gotta get a zit now and then. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's all gotta go somewhere. At least it's to your head and not anywhere else. Way to go, wonder if you will be below 200 in May or June? Either way you are going to look super incredible this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA Andrea and Christi you guys are so awesome!! Thank you Kelly so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Kim!!! Keep up the good work. - Carrie :)

    ReplyDelete